This may have been the first (or at least one of the first) in the Light mellow series that is still going strong today. It’s a nice collection of tracks that are…. er…. light and mellow.
A compilation done as well as this one can be a great introduction to some brilliant artists, and so it was that I discovered the likes of Heat, Bruce Hibbard, David Lasley, Sneaker and Tony Sciuto just from this one album.
- Heat – Don’t You Walk Away
- Bruce Hibbard – Never Turnin’ Back
- Rosie feat. Lynn Pitney – There’s a Song In It Somewhere
- Robbie Buchanan – Heart Don’t Change my Mind
- Greg Guidry – Goin’ Down
- David Diggs – Lonely Weekend
- Paul Bliss – How Do I Survive
- Tony Sciuto – Island Nights (alternate Mix)
- David Lasley – You Bring Me Joy
- Sibling Revelry – Consider The Greatest Love
- Kazu Matsui Project – Is That The Way To Your Heart
- Bruce Gaitsch – Letting Go
- Michael Gonzales – Love is Forever
- Sneaker – Did You Order One
- Joseph Williams – I Didn’t Do It
- King Of Hearts – Lovin’ Arms
Support the artist and Buy It!