This is a little compilation of my own making and consisting of just nine tracks. There are two non-album singles, the sublime ‘Angel Queen’ and ‘My Guy’ with it’s b-side ‘Beautiful You’. Then there are five songs sung with her father Neil, either as a duet or as backing vocalist. Finally, there is a the title track of her 1996 jazz album ‘What’s New’.
Hope you enjoy it.
1. Laughter In The Rain (with Neil)
2. Angel Queen (single)
3. Beautiful You (single B side)
4. Should Have Never Let You Go (with Neil)
5. You’re So Good For Me (with Neil)
6. My Guy (single)
7. Your Precious Love (with Neil)
8. Stupid Cupid (with Neil)
9. What’s New (1996)